Pacific Mountain Region distributes an e-newsletter once per week to keep United Church people informed and up to date with our church community. Subscribe to the e-newsletter here.
Here are some of our past campaigns:
To Contribute to Community Connections
Subject Line: Community Connections Submission
In the body of the email include:
- Your Name and Your Email
- Event* Date
- Event City
- Event Leaders/Host/Facilitator
- Best-fit Category (Healthy Communities of Faith & Ministries. Effective Leadership. Faithful Public Witness. Retreats & Spiritual Renewal. Employment & Serving the Church.)
- Event Title (5 Words or less)
- Event Description (30 words or less) Include a compelling reason for the reader to click for more info.
- Website or Social Media Link to your listing
*or announcement, invitation, campaign, course, concert, etc.
Attach to your email:
- Text-free picture that represents your event/announcement
- PDF flyer or poster
Terms of Service
- The above information must be received before your submission can be included in Community Connections.
- The Pacific Mountain Region retains the right to edit all submissions for brevity and clarity, and to remove or not include submissions.
- Events & Opportunities will be listed in Community Connections 30 days prior to event date.
- Campaigns and Announcements will be listed immediately in Community Connections for two weeks, then removed. You may re-submit your Campaign and Announcements as many times as you like.