The INSPIRE Conference for Youth and Young Adults is on February 23 – 24, 2018.
Join us at the third annual Ecumenical INSPIRE Conference!
Deepen your skills, knowledge and ministry to children and youth, and in comtemplative justice. Be refreshed this winter as you join leaders from across the country and hear from enaging and visionary speakers.
Goals of The INSPIRE Conference 2018:
- To provide a venue for education for leaders of children, youth, and young adults for a collection of main-line protestant denominations.
- To provide a venue for education and community building for those passionate about Social Justice and Contemplative Justice
- To provide an uplifting and inspiring experience for participants through skilled keynote and workshop leaders, worship and environment
- To provide a space for connection and community building the network of those engaged in ministry with Children, youth and young adults and Contemplative Justice.
- To inspire and be inspired.
For more information, visit the Inspire website.