Youth and Young Adults (YAYA)
For the last 35 years there has been ministry provided to Youth, Young Adults (YAYA) and their Leaders in BC Conference.
There have been a long line of conferences, retreats, gatherings, and opportunities for leadership development.
The BC Conference YAYA Leadership team, with representation from across the Conference, meets three times a year to set vision, think strategically and to plan wider church events.
We invite anyone with a heart for ministry with Youth and Young Adults to any of our gatherings and events.
From our strategic vision:
In the face of uncertainty, we affirm and work toward these Ends/Goals:
- All youth and young adults in BC Conference will have access to high quality age specific ministry.
- Youth, young Adults and their leaders gather in safe sacred communities.
- Faithful accompaniment of youth, young adults, and their leaders through times of change.
- Youth and young adults lead the church through times of change with passion and compassion.
- Youth, Young Adults, and their leaders are equipped to respond with courage to the needs in the world.